Refunds and cancellations
COVID-19 SHIPPING UPDATE
COVID-19 Shipping Update: A message to our KASORP SHOP family
Our top priority is the health and safety of the warehouse employees and our customers, the products and fulfilment facility was completely redesigned to comply with state recommended social distancing and PPE guidelines.
What does this mean for you?
- Processing times may be delayed.Processing times are generally within few extra business days* although currently those times vary due to the issues relating to COVID-19 and government orders and the impact to our business. Processing times may also be extended during holidays, launches/re-stocks, limited edition releases and promotions.
- We will notify you as soon as your order ships or if we foresee any issues with fulfilling your order.
- You can cancel for a full refund. We have updated our return policy so you can cancel any unshipped order at any time for a full refund.
- Some items will not be possible ship to your location, feel free to contact us for more information.
The crisis we face because of Coronavirus has both a very significant human dimension, and a potentially major economic impact.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this together.
Thank you so much for your support!
*Please understand that business days do not include weekends or holidays such as New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Christmas etc…
DON’T MISS OUT!
Sign up for email updates from KASORP SHOP
For more information contacts us via email@example.com
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: KASORP SHOP, Avenue des arts 56 , 1000 Brussels, Belgium.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: KASORP SHOP, Avenue des arts 56 , 1000 Brussels, Belgium
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.